Weekly Base & Expenses + Bonus Opportunity
The National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) is the largest lobbying organization for small business in the country. Our mission is ""To promote and protect our members' rights to own, operate and grow their businesses."" We are a cause-driven, not-for-profit organization that fights to protect the rights of small business.
NFIB sales representatives have continually grown our membership base by calling on small business owners' in-person for over 70 years. We need ambitious sales professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit and exceptional work ethic to join one of the best sales forces in the country.
We're looking for outgoing personalities who can prospect, cold call and close a sale on the spot. If you have the ability to memorize a short highly effective presentation, we can train, mentor and empower you to reach your unlimited potential.
NFIB uses cutting-edge technology with automated sales and real-time processing through our web-based and mobile apps. If you are seeking a unique sales opportunity with a growing stable organization that offers a distinct career path with the ability for you to truly make a difference for yourself and your local business community, then check us out and be a part of something BIG!
Skills & Traits:
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to build rapport quickly
- Persistent, disciplined self-manager
- Confident in handling rejection
- High level of activity...able to handle fast pace and high volume
- No fear, hunter mentality
- Intermediate technical skills
- Capacity to initiate and leverage contacts to build new business referrals
- Driven & competitive with a desire to increase your earnings
What's in it for you?
- Base + expenses ($400/week base + $200/week expenses)
- Generous monthly and quarterly bonus plans based upon new business development.
- Uncapped earnings potential
- Excellent benefits: health & dental ins., matching 401k, disability & life ins., tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more.
- Average first year income $60-80k, second year - six figure potential
- Competitive environment with company-wide recognition, contests, coveted awards and incentive trips
- Full-time sales manager/coach
- Work/life balance
- Career advancement opportunities, as we promote from within
The NFIB was founded in 1943 and is a non-profit lobbying organization for small to medium size independent businesses in the United States. NFIB is the nation's #1 small business advocacy group that gives the small/independent businesses a voice. Fortune Magazine consistently ranks us as the #1 most influential small business lobby organization in America.