With the most in depth training platform in the industry, our employees get top quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
You may quickly find yourself on the fast-track to success. We are a rapidly growing company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, and provide for continuing career progression. Nearly all of our Senior Executives started at UniFirst as a Route??Sales Representative.
Are you interested in loving your career??? Our family culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest.
At UniFirst, you'll find an environment brimming with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds because we believe it takes many different kinds of people to make us successful.
?? You've Got the Drive - We Give You the Tools You're entrepreneurial minded. Engaging with customers on a daily basis, setting your own goals and controlling your future is your ideal career. UniFirst, a leader in the multibillion dollar garment services industry for eight decades, can provide you that perfect opportunity and more. With our cutting-edge sales tools to support you and the ability and freedom to run your route as you see fit, the earning potential as you grow the business is unlimited. ????
To ensure your path for great success as a UniFirst Route??Service??& Sales??Representative, you must be able to:
- Demonstrate an exceptional attitude for winning in a diverse, team culture
- Maximize the life time value of customer accounts and on growing customer's satisfaction
- Service your own route and customer base and you will have the freedom to run your route like it's your own business.?? You will visit multiple customers per day - ranging from small family owned businesses to major corporate locations
- Act as a customer focused, results-driven, relationship manager who has a positive attitude, passion for hard work, and someone who makes customers look forward to their weekly UniFirst deliveries
?? Job Requirements:
- Prior customer service, route sales, delivery and/or entrepreneurial experience preferred
- High school diploma, some college is a plus
- Communication and language skills
- Basic computer proficiency
- Valid non-commercial driver's license & safe driving record
- Reliable transportation
- Must meet pre-employment physical requirements
- Physical capable of carrying up to 50 lbs.
UniFirst is a Forbes Magazine ""Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies"" organization that delivers on your route sales career with:
- Commission-based earnings plus guaranteed weekly pay! As you grow your route's value, your weekly compensation increases
- Opportunity for income bonuses, incentives and awards
- We understand the importance of work/life balance. At UniFirst, we offer a Monday - Friday work week, with weekends and holidays off????
- Industry-leading benefits package, including: Profit Sharing, Health & Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Disability, Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount
- Top quality skills training designed to enhance your performance and assist with your career potential and advancement
Join the team that puts customers and your future first. UniFirst.
- 401K with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- 30% Employee Discount
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M-F-Disability-Vet
UniFirst is one of North America's largest workwear and textile services companies. We rent, lease, and sell uniforms, protective clothing, custom corporate workwear, floorcare, and other facility services products to all kinds of businesses.
UniFirst's Corporate Mission is to be recognized as the quality leader in our industry. Our careful focus on serving each Customer's special needs and providing total satisfaction enables us to grow, to provide an equitable return on investment, and to create opportunities for all of our employee-Team Partners.
We serve more than 250,000 customer locations from sites in Canada, the United States, and Europe. And we operate nuclear decontamination facilities, cleanroom laundry operations, first aid service locations, product distribution centers, and our own manufacturing plants