Since 1999, Enterprise Consulting Solutions (ECS) has been providing innovative business solutions to the health care industry. We specialize in Chart Retrieval Services, Credentialing Site Reviews, and Electronic Medical Record Storage. ECS has grown to over 2,000 dedicated staff members across the United States. We continue to meet the growing demand for our services by expanding our network of skilled staff to provide our clients with immediate and secure professional services.
ECS is an established nationwide company looking for individuals with medical record experience. This is a temporary position where individuals will be engaged to scan medical records in various provider offices.
This is a project related position and applicants must be able to commit to the project for 6 ? 9 months. Applicants must be available to be scheduled Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm no including travel time. Training and equipment will be provided.
Compensation is hourly and varies based on project. Competitive reimbursements for drive time and mileage are available.
There is also opportunity to earn a $35.00 per week bonus.
- Travel to and from medical offices arriving on time, prepared to work and in professional appearance
- Scan medical charts at various medical facilities using company provided equipment.
- Upload scanned medical charts to our corporate data center using your high-speed internet connection
- Must have an extensive knowledge of medical records and terminology
- Must have proficient computer skills and be capable of utilizing various EMR systems
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Must dress and act in a professional manner
- Must have strong communication & organizational skills
- Must comply with all aspects of ECS?s code of conduct including but not limited to Compliance with the Law and Regulations, Security Policies and Practices, Honesty and Fairness, Diversity and Respect, Conflict of Interest, Confidentiality, Health Care Fraud, Waste and Abuse.
- Must have in home high speed wireless internet and a functioning printer
- Must have a functioning personal computer
- Must have the ability to maneuver a 45lb equipment case in and out of your personal vehicle
- Must have reliable transportation (capable of traveling up to a minimum of 50 miles one way per day)
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the Employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The Employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, stoop, bend, twist, reach, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The Employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 45 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, ability to adjust focus, and manual dexterity in combination with eye/hand coordination. The employee must stay within one area for long periods of time. At times, work area is a small place. Regular attendance during standard business hours will be required of the employee. Also, some job sites require walking up and down stairs with no elevator access.
Experience in any of the following positions is a plus:
? Medical Coder
? Nursing Assistant
? Nurse Technician
? Medical Billing
? Medical Administration
? Clinical Coding Specialist
? Clinical Care Coordinator
? Admissions Personnel
? Direct Care Specialist
? Mental Health Counselor
? Chiropractic Assistant
? Patient Service Clerk
? Medical Assistant
? Health Information Specialist/Tech
? Medical Records Clerk