The Judge Group is currently looking for an experience Production Supervisor to oversee all production, safety and day to day operations within a Case Ready production facility
- Responsible for supervising the daily production of all further processed, case ready meats
- Responsible for supervising and ensuring the safety of all employees and all product produced
- Responsible for guaranteeing that all company policies and procedures are adhered to by the production team
- Responsible for driving the all case ready operation - Safety, Quality, Efficiency, Yields, Labor, etc
- Responsible for driving production to ensure the plant achieves production goals and while maintaining the highest level of quality/food safety standards.
- Responsible for overseeing employee relations within the production team to establish high levels of performance and minimize turnover.
- Partner with the plant and corporate scheduling function to ensure that raw materials are available to meet customer's needs and to ensure that production schedules (flow, process, staffing, layout) meet customer needs.
- Minimum 5 years background experience in a meat production environment
- Case ready production experience preferred
- Interpersonal communication skills
Case ready, ground beef, burgers, patty, patties, ground meat, ground turkey, cutlets, fresh and frozen meat, protein, poultry, chicken, pork, sausage, ham
Working at the crossroads of people and transformative technologies, The Judge Group delivers innovative business solutions – powered by top talent – to help organizations reach their strategic goals and realize opportunities now and in the future.
The Judge Group is a leading professional services firm specializing in technology, talent, and learning solutions. Our services are successfully delivered through a network of more than 35 offices in the United States, Canada, China, and India. The Judge Group serves more than 40 Fortune 100 companies and is responsible for the placement of more than 4,500 professionals annually across a wide range of industries. To learn more, visit www.judge.com.