1716 Whisperwood Street
Albany GA 31721
(229) 405-3705 or (229) 485-9628
Excellent Computer Skills
~Tri-Lingual: English, Vietnamese and Cambodian~
Store Manager, The Winery/ Kiem Inc. Albany, Georgia Jan.2007 to Mar.2016
Directly supervise and coordinated activities of store workers. Managed functions, such as purchasing, budgeting, accounting, and personnel work, in addition to supervisory duties.
- Developed a training program to improve employee productivity, job satisfaction and workplace morale
- Provided customer service by greeting and assisting customers and responded to customer inquiries and complaints
- Directed and supervised employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers
- Monitored sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods
- Checked stock, recorded and ordered inventory
- Instructed staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales
Quality Assurance Lab. Technician: Coke Cola, Salt Lake City, Utah Sept.2000 to Jan. 2007
Conducted tests to determine quality of product prior to shipping. May conduct stability sample tests.
- Conduct routine analyses of in-process soft drinks to ensure it was bottled correctly
- Interpret test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations
- Perform visual inspections of finished products Calibrate, validate, or maintain laboratory equipment.
- Participate in out-of-specification and failure investigations and recommend corrective actions.
- Supply quality control data necessary for regulatory submissions.
- Receive and inspect raw materials.
- Investigate or report questionable test results.
- Perform validations or transfers of analytical methods in accordance with applicable policies or guidelines.
- Ensure that lab cleanliness and safety standards are maintained.
- Identify quality problems and recommend solutions.
- Monitor testing procedures to ensure that all tests are performed according to established item specifications, standard test methods, or protocols.
- Train other analysts to perform laboratory procedures and assays.
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Participate in internal assessments and audits as required.
- Evaluate analytical methods and procedures to determine how they might be improved.
- Write technical reports or documentation such as deviation reports, testing protocols, and trend analyses.
- Review data from contract laboratories to ensure accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- Serve as a technical liaison between quality control and other departments, vendors, or contractors.
- Coordinate testing with contract laboratories and vendors.
- Write or revise standard quality control operating procedures.
- Develop and qualify new testing methods.
- Prepare or review required method transfer documentation including technical transfer protocols or reports.
Electronic Technician: 3 Com Corp, Salt Lake City, Utah Jan; 1995 to Sept. 2000
Test faulty equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test equipment or software, and applying knowledge of the functional operation of electronic units and systems.
- Testing modems and palm pilots
University of Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Utah May/2000
Master of Science/Computer Information Systems
Lasierra University, Riverside, California May/1992
(BA) Business Administration