Concrete Finisher/Wall Laborer
Terrence J. Baker
Tbaker676@gmail.com · 1702 Wildflower Lane, Albany, Ga 31705· 229-462-2754
To obtain a position as a Traveling Concrete Finisher
North Bryan High School
May 2009 HS Diploma
| 1023 Worth St, Albany, GA 31705
Warehouse worker Jan 2015 – August 2016
- Loading and Unloading raw materials and finished good.
- Pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery and lubricating equipment.
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- Fulfilling orders, packaging items for shipment and arranging delivery pickups
- Experience using warehouse equipment, such as forklifts and handcarts
| 1702 Wildflower Lane, Albany, GA 31705
Concrete Finisher Jun 2009 – Nov 2014
- Setting the concrete forms, ensuring they have the correct depth and pitch
- Smooth the surface using either a hand trowel or powered floats
- Placing, finishing, protecting and repairing concrete in engineering and construction projects.
- Level it using special blades, making sure all lumps and bubbles are smoothed over.
- Align forms for sidewalks, curbs, or gutters
- Signal truck driver to position truck to facilitate pouring concrete, and move chute to direct concrete on forms.
- Forklift Operation
- Time Management Skills
- Supervisory Skills
- Form Setting