Clerical/ Administrative Assistant
Kwanis L. Brantley-Malone
616 Sandalwood Circle, Albany, GA
CELL: (229) 364-2366, email@example.com
Objective: I have proven myself to be an asset to previous employers with my strong work ethics, reliability and honesty and would like the opportunity to start a career within your company.
- Strong interpersonal skills Spreadsheet Management
- Data Entry Order Processing
- Excellent communication skills Advanced MS Office Suite
- Time Management Filing and Data Archiving
- Excel, Word Outlook, Access
Contractors (New Breed, Eagle Support, ACI, Alutiiq)
Warehouse Specialist MCLB-Albany 09/2010 to present
- Use a computer to receive, transmit pick and stow data into the (DSS) Distribution Standard System.
- Process Turn-in-Receipts.
- Identify, stow, and pick material using DD-1348 documents.
- Experienced with RF (Radio Frequency) scanner.
- Unload, stow and finalize stock reporting overages, shortages, or damaged conditions.
- Process, pick and pull (LSS) Line Side Stock.
- Utilize (DSS) Distribution Standard System to input, update, extract, edit, or print information regarding material.
- Maintains adequate stock of resale items.
- Verify inventory levels, fill orders, place stock, and develop the necessary computerized documentation.
- Verify materials against receiving documents, route materials to storage locations, store and stack materials, and prepare material for shipment.
- Transport stock utilizing a stock picker, forklift and/or sidewinder to customer, and throughout warehouse.
- Entered time and attendance in Deltek System.
H & R Block- Albany Crossing CSP 01/09/2013-Present
(Client Service Professional) Seasonal
Scheduled, rescheduled, cancelled and confirmed appointments.
- Composed and reviewed written information to and from all levels of management, outside agencies, private companies and organizations.
- Scanned and processed confidential tax information.
- Properly eliminated outdated records.
- Forwarded client-related quality and service issues to office manager.
- Manually entered data into centralized database.
- Provided input for accountability reports to commissary management.
- Filed and routed incoming mail into sensitive file classification systems.
- Analyzed, developed and evaluated issues to resolve effecting work operations.
Material Handler Cooper Tire & Rubber 04/29/2009 to 09/07/1998
- Transported material throughout warehouse using electric tugger.
- Received, issued and stored materials, such as sidewall, body ply, inner liner and tread throughout warehouse.
- Transported items to shelving and display areas.
- Counted, stored and measured incoming stock to verify conformance to specifications for tire assembly.
- Received, supplied, equipment and resale items.
- Stored material in tire assembly on floor and behind tire assembly machinery including high tables, first stage and second stage according to size, type and amount.
- Distributed stock among production workers, while recording material location.
- Conducted daily inventory periodically.
- Adjusted inventory counts, changed locations, and kept detailed records of material issued.
- Provided instructions to co-workers on proper operations of equipment and resolves problems that may occur.
- Operated a computer system that calculated and marked prices, and determined weights of merchandise.
- Consulted machine operators for adjustments of material due to change-overs and amount of stock to fill change-over orders.
- Identifies any obvious spoilage, damage, and out-of-date merchandise.
Albany Technical College
Certificate of Credit in Logistics Specialists
Certificate of Credit in Supply Chain Management
Marketing Management Diploma
Confidential Security Clearance
Company Certified Stock Picker, Forklift and Sidewinder Operator
Completed courses Albany Technical College in Business Math, Business English,
Interpersonal Relations, Technical Communications, Intro. To Computers