Project/Program/Human Resource Generalist Management
DEBRA DAVIS-LILLY, MBA
1503 Stuart Avenue l Albany, Georgia 31707
Telephonel 229-255-4558 l Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Project/Program/Operations & Human Resource Management
An accomplished executive with a proven track record for driving business results and maximizing profitability through the delivery of exceptional product quality and service and prudent management of people, technology and processes. Proven ability to manage budgets in excess of $4-$8 million; align technology strategically with corporate strategy; set business and group goals; and lead large management teams to achieve project goals and exceed client expectations. Ability to manage and lead project team; developing and maintain detailed project plans, deliverables in line with project plan; managing work of consultations, allocating and utilizing resourced and managed relationships and maintain a co-operative motivated and successful team. An MBA Degree and BSBA Masters Level Project Management degree coupled with expertise which includes: Research/Development, Product Management, Fortune 500 and Global Implementations, Business Process Reengineering, Strategic Planning, P&L Management, Lean, and Agile techniques and methodology.
Northcentral University - Prescott Valley, AZ
PhD Business Administration - Interdisciplinary studies: Organizational Leadership Specialization
10/2011 - Anticipated Completion: 07/14/2015
Colorado Technical University-Colorado Springs, CO
MBA Masters in Business Administration
GPA. 3.88 Graduated with Honors
Colorado Technical University- Colorado Springs, CO
Bachelor of Science in Project Management - PMI
Project Management Masters Advantage Program
GPA: 3.89 Magnum cum Lauder
Colorado Technical University- Colorado Springs, CO
Associate of Science – General Studies
GPA: 3.50 Honors
CERTIFICATES & AWARDS - PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
Member of Sigma Beta Delta Honorary Society, August 2009 National Association of Women with MBA’s
Member of Magnum cum Lauder Honorary Association
Member of the National Scholars Honorary Society, September 2009
Member of Project Management Institute Columbus, GA. Chapter, Since October 2010
WHO”S WHO 2000-2001 ed. – Top Executive and Professional Business
- Professional Communication
- Business Concepts
- Project Planning and Development
- Human Resource Development and Management
- Management Essentials
- Project Management Specialist
- Organizational Systems Improvement
Microsoft Applications: Microsoft Project Management 2007, PowerPoint Presentation, Excel, Access, Microsoft Outlook 2003-2007, Office 365, QuickBooks 2010
PeopleSoft Human Resource Management Software
Various IBM database Mainframes
AS4000, Oracle, Lotus Notes, Microsoft One Note,
Project Management 2007
Professional Work Experience
JACOBS ADVANCED SYSTEMS: 7/10 – 10/13
Program Manager/Data Analyst
Designed master databases for JPO (Joint Protection Office), DoD (Department of Defense, developed ad-hoc, statistical analysis, specialized reports, etc. in monitoring over 2,989 contractors daily. Served as a program manager, addressing any contractual changes, RIF, Contract requirements, Modifications, etc. Monitored all military contractor performance on MRAP land equipment in Iraq, Kuwait, and Afghanistan. Served as lead company briefer for all contract changes, etc. with Oshkosh, ManTech, BAE SC, General Dynamics, and etc. non-compliance issues.
AMERICAN STAFFING AND RESOURCING @ Cooper Tire & Rubber Co., 4/07 – 11/09 – Plant Closed
Operations / Program/Project Management
Hired under consultant contract.
- Improved operational systems, processes, and policies in support of organization’s mission; Supported better management reporting, information flow and management, business processes and organizational planning.
- Developing and implementing performance improvement solutions to solve under-performance on both cost and revenue lines.
- Responsible for factory performance turnarounds, plant and distribution networks rationalization, R&D savings, plant working best practices, organization and management process reengineering.
- Responsibilities were inclusive of working in a lean manufacturing environment, requiring strong presence of success development, implementation and improving HR programs.
- Served as a primary point of contact for dispute resolution; administering compensation and benefits programs; OSHA, recruiting, union-negotiation, grievance and arbitration process management in a union environment company.
- Administered company policies relating to compensation, benefits, training, and health/safety program.
SOUTHERN CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY Albany, Georgia
Director Human Resources/Administrative Support to President Mar. 2001 – Mar. 2006
Responsible for processing all new hires, terminations, training and developments, 401(k) COBRA, Labor Dept. Statistics reporting, payroll for a staff of 283 employees, EEOC compliance, ADA and profits sharing.
Provide consulting and leadership for a wide range of HR and business initiatives including organizational design and alignment, change management, talent acquisition, retention, coaching, performance management, talent management and compensation analysis.
SHONEY’S DISTRIBUTION WAREHOUSE/C.O.I. DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Macon, GA; Tifton, GA
Project Manager/HR Generalist 2/1998 -11/2000
Hired as a contractual Project Management to handle final transition of closure of distribution plan. Oversaw hiring, training and resource development systems implemented for new location in Tifton, GA. Plant employed (489) employees.
- Provided consulting and leadership for a wide range of business initiatives Including,
Organizational design and alignment, change management, talent acquisition, retention,
Coaching, performance management, talent management and compensation analysis.
- Executing the restructuring of the distribution facility from Macon, GA to Tifton, GA.
- Developed and responsible for the strategy for the implementation of the Lean and Change Management principles within the distribution plant and back office functions.
- Led the development and deployment of the yearly 5-year Strategic/Annual Business Planning processes for the new distribution center in Tifton, GA. Incorporated in this strategic plan included strong indicators of improvement programs to be implemented in Tifton, GA (new location).
- Instrumental in resolving labor issues and problems regarding benefits program in unionizes plant in Macon, GA.
- Contributed to the negotiation of collective bargaining agreements formed in Macon, Georgia location which was transferable to location in Tifton, GA operations.
DERISO FARMS – DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Hired as Project Development/Business Process Consultant by Southern Alternatives Initiative Albany, GA
KOINONIA Partners –Parent Organization of Habitat for Humanity
Interim Executive Director of non-profit organization made-up of: Child Care Development Center, After-school Programs, Senior Citizen Program, 1, 5000 farming operations, seasonal catalog distribution center and housing program.
DRUM BROWN ATLANTIC TEMPORARIES
Executive Recruiter for such companies as: Burlington Industries, AR&T, IBM, The Cooper Group, etc.
VALDOSTA STATE UNIVERSITY
Assistant Director of Readmissions Program
References Provided Upon Request