Administrative Support Professional
2109 Bromley Court
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL
A highly equipped Administrative Assistant with a proven record of accomplishments. Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change. Able to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality. Strong organizational abilities combined with excellent interpersonal communication and leadership skills that allow me to work effectively with other people at all levels.
- · 8 Years of extensive experience.
- · Exceptional ability of keeping accurate paper and electronic records.
- · Excellent coordinating skills.
- · Keen business communication skills.
- · Immense ability to schedule appointments and maintain multiple calendars.
- · Highly skilled in compiling information and prepare reports.
- · Knowledgeable in ordering supplies, equipment, and services.
- · Great inventory control.
- · In-depth receptionist skills.
- · Recognizes and accurately responds to changing situations.
- · Problem solver.
- · Optimist
- Professional in computer handling.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks.
- Knowledgeable in the medical billing systems.
- Proficient in Internet usage.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- 09/2008 Tidewater Community College Virginia Beach, Virginia
- 01/2006 Bryant & Stratton College Virginia Beach, Virginia
- 09/1998 Great Plains Vocational Institute Lawton, Oklahoma
- 06/1995 Green Run High School Virginia Beach, Virginia
Jan-Pro Cleaning Systems, 2006-Present
- · Provide administrative/secretarial support for the company president. Duties include customer service, answering telephones, assisting visitors, resolving and referring a range of administrative problems and inquiries.
- · Operate personal computer to prepare, transcribe, compose, type, and edit documents.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments for company president.
- Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records, and other documents; develop and maintain data, and perform routine analyses and calculations in the processing of data for recurring internal reports.
- Sort, review, screen and distribute incoming and outgoing mail; prepare, compose and ensure timely responses to a variety of routine written inquiries. Prepare invoices for processing.
- Responsible for processing checks and bank deposits.
- Collections, B2B sales, payroll.
Friendly’s Restaurant, 2006
- Responsible for the daily running of the kitchen.
- Food preparation.
- Maintained Inventory control.
- Maintained all kitchen equipment.
- Training new staff members.
Burger King Restaurant, 2002-2006
Assistant Store Manager
- Provide the highest quality of customer service to over 100,000 customers a year.
- Operate computer and cash register daily.
- Accountability for all cash and credit cards.
- Responsible for processing bank deposits.
- Ordering supplies and inventory control.
- Hiring and training new recruits.
Rock-A-Bye Baby Daycare, 1998-2002
- Provided outstanding childcare for different age groups and children with special needs.
- Interviewing new families for the center.
- Hiring and training of new staff members.
- Answering telephone, assisting visitors, bookkeeping, payroll and bank deposits.