Customer Service/ Clerical
1022 Davidson drive Apt B • Albany, GA 31707 • Cell: (229) 328-4818
Objective: To obtain a position where I may incorporate my skills, experience, and training to productively and visibly assist your company
* Productive and completes assign tasks with little supervision.
* Reliable, dependable, and willingly accepts responsibility.
* Has a good knowledge of attention to detail which produces good quality work.
* Has experience with Microsoft and other programs.
* Enjoy working with others as a team.
* Works well under pressure.
* Customer service oriented.
* Excellent communication skills.
2011 - 2014 Teleperformance Albany, GA
Position: Customer Service Rep
* Managed a very high call volume with tact and professionalism
* Assisted customers with services such as home/cellular phone, internet, and cable.
* Conducted troubleshooting to resolve customer issues.
* Adapted to change and completed tasks successfully.
2009 - 2011. Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital Albany, GA
Position: Medical Records Clerk
* Managed high call volume
* Greeted patients while signing them in/out.
* Oversaw all medical records for doctors and patient's
* Clerical duties as faxing, filing documents, answering phones, and organizing files.
2007 - 2009. United States NAVY. Bremerton, WA
Position: Front desk clerk / watch stander
* Provided outstanding customer service to newly reporting personnel and staff members.
*Maintain an up-to-date and accurate BEQ occupancy report.
* Cleanliness, safety, and security to two BEQ buildings.
* Answered up to two lines of calls with excellent customer service.
* Supervised over 200 military personnel in two military housing barracks.
College prep Diploma
Years Attended June 00-May 04
Westover Comprehensive High School
* References available upon request.