Administrative Assistant/Customer Service/Medical Coder/MedicalCollection-Biller
- Manage daily Retail and Medical A/R Office Administration netting over one million dollars in revenue monthly.
- Transmit HCPCS codes and medical transcripts that can be communicated to insurance payors.
- Instruct patients on completing forms, explain financial requirements and collect co-pays.
- Collect all completed paperwork, enter required information into the computer and have the chart ready for a
member of the physicians care team.
- Coordinate insurance reimbursement claims of care providers and transfer to third-party payers.
- Transform numerous denials and appeals by communicating with care providers and payers.
- Post electronic billing remittals consisting of 4000/plus patients through hospital patient care accounting systems.
- Manage and ensure CMS and HIPAA regulations are followed.
- Organize, translate and document operation and department meetings.