Customer Service/Administrative Assistant
[Type Your Name]
t 320 S. Jackson Street, Apt 54, Albany, GA 31701t 229.462.3483
An enthusiastic, goal-oriented, and cooperative person seeking an opportunity to work in an environment that utilizes the skills and abilities that are demonstrated to be necessary for the duties performed within the company. To also secure a position in the organization that offers challenge and opportunity for my career development and at the same time serve the organization to the best of my capabilities.
Albany Technical College, Albany, GA
Degree: Associate of Health Information Technology
Date: May 2014
Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital, Albany, GA
- Prep and scan medical records using computer and office equipment.
- Review medical records in quality review.
- Enter electronic checks in Chartmaxx software.
- Print headers for the medical records.
- Enter patient data into database and locate patient charts
- Ability to verbally communicate with persons inside and outside the organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows 8, Word Perfect.
- Proficient typist at 40 wpm.
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
- Knowledge of the administrative procedures in a healthcare office-based role.
- Excellent organization skills: time management; prioritization; diary management.
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Possess strong commitment to team environment dynamics with leadership abilities.
- Able to adapt oneself to new surroundings; to make suitable change so as to fit new conditions.
Credit Bureau of Southwest Georgia t Albany, GA
Call Center Agent/Customer Service Representative 2014 – Present
- Make over 200 collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
- Provide customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts, customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Make copies/faxes; file and mail receipts..
Teleperformance t Albany, GA
Customer Service Rep 2009
- · Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment, claims, and reports problem areas.
- · Works in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels.
- · Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and service provided to the customer.
- · Utilizes mechanized systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests.
- · Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
- · Make recommendations according to customer's needs on features, accessories, upgrades and rate plans.
- · Utilize operational systems to process purchases of AT&T products and services; i.e. collections, payments for Wireless bills and accessories.
Dougherty County Farmers Market t Albany, GA
Client Support 2006 (Summer)
- Educated clients on how the farmers market program worked. .
- Helped provide fresh fruits and vegetables for the program.
- Bagged customers’ products and totaled the amount.
Vera’s Boutique t Camilla, GA
Customer Sales Associate 2004 - 2006
- Greeted customers as they entered the boutique.
- Quickly and effectively noted what alterations they needed done to their clothing.
- Assisted customers as needed in the dressing room.
- · Assessed completed orders and made sure alterations were made just as the customer had requested.
Available Upon Request