Customer Service/Receptionist/Front Desk Clerk
4439 Hwy 112 S
Albany, Ga 31705
OBJECTIVE Seeking job opportunity to work for a company that gives me a platform to develop
new skills while utilizing my present knowledge. Hope to build a career to secure a
challenging position where I can effectively contribute my skills that offers
professional growth so that I can learn and become a long-term, valued asset to the
STRENGTHS Honest, Dependable, Reliable, Self-Motivated, able to Work and Communicate well
with others, Excellent Organizational skills, can Organize Task and Complete jobs
within a time frame
- Work well without supervision
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to Prioritize and remain focused on the essence of an issue
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Great customer service Skills
- Skilled at learning new concepts quickly while working well under pressure
- Genuine concern of taking care of others needs
- Experience and Training with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
Company- Birdsong Peanuts December 2013-March 2015
- Maintained, Processed and Prepared Documents for Upcoming Audits
- Compiled, Copied, Sorted, and filed records of Office and Business Activities
- Assisted in Plant Safety and Sanitation
- Supported Inventory Control Process and Ordered Materials, Supplies, and Services.
- Scheduled Meetings and Made Travel Arrangements for Plant Manager.
- Assisted in the Hiring and Training Process of Plant Workers
- Communicated with Customers, Employees, and other Individuals to Answer Questions, Explained Information, Took Orders and Addressed Complaints.
- Answered Telephones, Directed Calls and Took Messages.
- Operated Office Machines, such as Copiers, Scanners, Voice Mail Systems and Office Computers.
- Reviewed Files and Recorded Documents and Proofread Data and other Information
- Delivered messages and Ran errands.
- Completed Work Schedules, Managed Calendars and Arranged Appointments.
- Monitored and Assisted Directing the Work of Lower-Level Employees (Plant Workers)
- Prepare Meeting Agendas, Attended Meetings, and Recorded and Transcribed Minutes
Company – Rite Aid Albany, GA 2010-2012
- Assisted Customers with Returns, Purchasing or Exchanging Merchandise
- Maintained and Restocked Inventory and Marked Prices on Shelves and Items.
- Prepared and Closed the Store
- Answer Customers Questions, and Provided Information on Procedures and Policies.
- Bag, box, or Wrapped Merchandise, and Prepared Packages for Shipment.
- Computed and Recorded Totals of Transactions.
- Sorted and Counted Money in Cash Drawers at the Beginning and End of Shifts to Ensure that Amounts are Correct
- Established or Identified Prices of Goods, and Services
- Greeted Customers Entering Store
- Issued Receipts, Refunds, Credits, or Change Due to Customers.
- Issued and Redeemed Coupons.
- Maintained Clean and Orderly Checkout Areas.
- Monitored Checkout Stations to Ensure That They Have Adequate Cash Available and That They are Staffed Appropriately.
- Offered Customers Carry-Out Service at the Completion of Transactions.
- Received Payments by Cash, Check, Credit cards/Debit Cards for Merchandise
- Requested Information or Assistance Using Paging Systems.
- Resolved Customer Complaints
Company- Teleperformance Albany, GA 2009-2010
Customer Service Representative
- Answered Phone Inquiries from Customers about Services by Clarifying Desired Information; Researching, Locating, and Providing Information.
- Supplied Customers with Information about their Wireless Devices
- Handled Customer’s Wireless Accounts and Billing Accounts
- Determined Requirements by Working with Customers.
- Resolves Problems by Clarifying Issues; Researching and Exploring Answers and Alternative Solutions; Implementing Solutions; Escalating Unresolved Problems.
- Fulfills Requests by Clarifying Desired Information; Completing Transactions; Forwarding Requests.
- Sells Additional Services by Recognizing Opportunities to Customers by Explaining New Features.
- Maintains Call Center Database by Entering and Updating Customer Information.
- Kept Equipment Operational by Following Established Procedures; Reporting Malfunctions.
- Updated Job Knowledge by Participating in Educational Opportunities.
May 2007 Crisp Academy College Preparatory High School- Diploma Cordele, Ga
Darton College Albany, GA 2014-Present
Major- Dental Hygiene
Eric Phillips- Sylvester, Ga Occupation- Plant Manager at Birdsong Peanuts (229)400-4944
Eric McFarland- Columbus, GA Occupation- Physician’s Assistant (706)587-7129
Georgianna Gillie- Cordele, GA Occupation- Teacher (229)712-0421
Dee Kelley- Albany, Ga Occupation –Teacher Sherwood Baptist Church (770)380-6081